Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cruisen to Christmas





So this year we decided to go on a cruise for christmas. It was a blast. The girls loved it and mark and I loved it. It was super super fun and good for us to just get away. These pics arebefore our "dress up night" I did buy the cheesy cruise pic of all of us too i just still have to scan it first and i'll put it up. Anyway the little animals that they made out of towels were the highlights of the girls trip. They would Rush to our cabin every night to see what was waiting for them.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

What a fun Christmas! Your girls are so beautiful. Take care and hopefully the next time you're in town we'll see ya.

Lorna said...

What darling Christmas dresses. it's always fun to see what kind of animals are created from day to day. I'm so glad that you all had such a great experience..hopefully you're hooked and will take us next time.

Joe and Marci said...

What a great idea, it looks like you guys had fun! Your girls are so beautiful.
We are actually going on a cruise pretty soon, and you got me all excited for it. (No kids, though, so I'm having a hard time thinking about leaving them.)

Angela Montgomery said...

Glad you had fun. I'm trying to talk my family into going on one next year for Christmas. I LOVE cruises!